June 11 to 13, 2017
+ Turf Show with Golf and Sports Turf
Welcome to Europe's number one in the green sector.
June 11 to 13, 2017
GPS-navigation: Industriestraße, Hörselberg
Opening hours: 9 am to 6 pm
Brightly polished, shown in the perfect light and nevertheless fully deployable – that describes machines and devices at demopark. Our attractive and spaciously dimensioned exhibition areas are as if made for practice-orientated presentations: close to the customer, perfectly tailored to your needs. Experience technology, live and outside. Thanks to the sought-after demopark gold and silver medals, particularly innovative developments become eyecatchers and visitor magnets in a double sense at the same time.
Facts & Figures
- Europe's largest open-air exhibition for the green sector
- 250,000 square metres of exhibition space
- 424 exhibitors (2015)
- 36.000 trade visitors (2015)
- Generous demonstration areas
- Machinery and services in operation on 3 fair days
The exhibition programme of demopark + demogolf comprises the maintenance and construction of ground and green spaces, landscaping, sport facilities as well as golf courses. In fact, the complete machinery programme for the green industry is offered.
- Area and landscaping care
- Biological/chemical products
- Cemetery technology
- Cleaning systems
- Golf course construction and maintenance
- Ground and landscaping maintenance
- Irrigation and water maintenance
- Lawn building
- Machines and equipment for ground and path construction
- Lifting platforms and cranes
- Mowing machinery
- Recycling systems
- Renewable energies
- Winter maintenance equipment
- Workshop technology
demopark + demogolf 2015 Achieves Outstanding Results
Trend-setting innovations for practitioners - Digital networking for greater efficiency and convenience - Top marks for range of offerings and organisation - Anniversary year - Tenth exhibition from 11 to 13 June 2017
demopark + demogolf 2015, Europe's largest open-air exhibition taking place in Eisenach, looked back on outstanding results. "Thanks to trend-setting innovations for practitioners, we were able to build seamlessly on the success of previous years", explained VDMA-Managing, Director Dr. Bernd Scherer, who has overall responsibility for the exhibition. 36,500 interested trade visitors is "a truly noteworthy achievement", he stated.